Tuesday, November 13, 2007

32 Years Of Wisdom

Bounce into the jeep on the way to work this morning
Just Enough Essential Parts to get there
Smiling and Doin the "life review" during the 5 min drive and 2 min walk
I can say I'm Happy with the way things are and the way things are going for the first time in a longgggg time......weird but I like it
There's a few financial quirks to work out yet, some stuff that I know will be worked out in time
Timing is funny reason being during the 7 min skdash to work
I walked under a street lamp it was on, as I passed by it went out
This happens to me lots when I'm walking or driving
Usually the orange streetlamps like me best
I wonder if there's a reason like with body energy, voodoo, aura who knows
or it's my timing
nonetheless it happens lots.

perfect timing= what were all aiming for
Too early = Could be good or bad
Too Late= well too late

Also alot these days I been thinking about getting a passport
why .....who knows but I was told and I quote
"If you get a passport doors will open where there were no doors before."
For some reason it (that) has popped in my head quite often
When should I go and do that ........soon but Timing is everything.

2 comments:

Talula Tabasco said...

happy birthday, babe.
:)

-your biggest fan

Green Kuebra said...

Ha Ha Ha ! Can't get me out of your head eh. Well I sure hope you get your passport soon because you never know what is coming around the corner. Might as well be ready for it.

Happy Birthday!

The Travelling Guru