Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All That Shimmers In This World Is Sure To Fade Away......


Did I use that title before .......can't remember but the song is stuck in my head. Speaking of my new favorite is ...........You Wouldn't Know by Hellyeah it rocks!
To be honest here I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, just been kinda lost going through the motions day to day one of these days I'll snap out of it or snap ....not sure
Love the movie Office Space watched it for about the 300th time the other day It reminds me of my job, coworkers and the daily gongshow.
Its funny how little things bring back memory's good or bad. In real time when your doin what your doin and the stuff is happening you don't say to yourself 4 years from now Im gonna see that plate and remember this time were having .......ummmm No people just don't do that but it's funny how certain things trigger certain memory's in your head unexpected
Then I wonder how much shit is actually crammed into this brain of mine only because some of it I don't want to remember and some of it I will never forget.


1 comment:

Talula Tabasco said...

huh.
i do that--consciously realize that the next time
i sit in that chair
read that book
hear that song
eat at that restaurant
or whatev
i'll think of some other moment
that is supposed to have some significance
but it ends up all fucky
because i made myself remember it.
and then it's just a joke.