Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dancing with The Thorns Of My Buried Past

So I have not been here in awhile Took a staycation Got lots done around the house, did some farming and had some leisure time. Rented a portable boom truck to paint my house trim It worked slick.......Need to rent it again to do one more coat. Like I said I did some farming ......everybody this is Blaze......Meet the sheep!Went to silver falls KayakingHowlin at MawnoMawno at 9am

So that is my vacation in a nutshell Ya'all wondered why I didn't post for awhile well if a picture says a thousand words then I believe I'm all caught up!
On A side note I changed my relationship status on facebook to single from it's complicated even tho I been single the whole time people are like what's going on and surprised.....too funny!














Why this big space is here I don't know.........Cheers big ears!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like fun...looks like some of the things I would have loved to do hahaha