Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Famous Doodle


So the rumours true I'm sitting at the marina in my jeep bloggin like its hot I was out and about decided to check it out and it works.....cool! Would be a good view to if it was not dark out Anyhoo......Little bit of action at the two two six tonight , well not at the two two six but right across the street. I guess the kid down the street who stabbed his dog awhile ago decided to get revenge on the neighbour.The neighbour who called the cops on him for stabbing the dog that is. Tonight he broke a bunch of the dudes windows on the back of his house ....guess what the cops came again x3 and took him away LOL what a fuck'n moron. It however makes for good entertainment while eating chili !

1 comment:

Talula Tabasco said...

hmmm. i'll have to submit this one to my dad.
what if it means you're a psycho?
or the reincarnated spirit of john denver?

i miss you.