Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fucking Or Fighting by 2AM

I stole the subject line from a friend who had it printed on a t-shirt
Totally his Idea Wish I could take credit for it
White t shirt big black letters
He Say's it's his motto
I say it's funny as hell!

Heard a old tune today
reminded me of a different time
It used to be my closing song before I retired
It was always a "pretty song for a pretty girl" kinda speech
Now there was no particular "pretty girl"
but for a old song the speech worked
Truth is I just liked it
Still do, If I could sing
I just might sing it
el kareoke

I felt bad yesterday
apologized today
something I should have
kept my mouth shut about(or my opinion)
Someone asked me for advice
I tore a strip off him
told him he would be STUPID to continue
twas my opinion with supporting examples
guess I thought I was helping
but I upset him

Afraid of change
Afraid of staying the same
Time to cowboy up
It's gonna be a cold winter.

2 comments:

The Man said...

For the record The song is
"What a good boy"
Barenaked ladies

Anonymous said...

I knew right away!